Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Puppy Love

I know I'm not a professional photographer.  In fact, I'm probably one of those women that professional photographers call "Moms With Cameras" (MWC).  I take pictures because I love to do it, and also because I know how much a simple photo can mean.  One photograph can bring back so many memories and can capture such intimate and special moments in time.

Because I'm not a professional photographer, I don't usually charge much, if at all, for my services.  This event was wonderful because it combined my two favorite things: dogs and photography.  I was able to provide these families with wonderful and heartfelt images of their loyal pets, and raise money for the North Coast Boxer Rescue in Ohio, as well.  Win-Win.

I loved meeting each dog and each family. They were all so unique and had such wonderful stories to tell.  I hope I can continue this type of photography, it truly warmed my heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment